About Me

My photo
I'm taking each day a step at a time, searching for my specific niche. I love to meet people, enjoy sports and music, and am known to savor my rum and coke. I usually have an opinion on things but thirst to converse with those that know something different.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The root of all things


I came across an old tune today. This song, Sunchyme by Dario G, was a favorite of mine back in the day. Remember - I grew up in the UK, and lived in Asia, so for all you Americans, we actually do appreciate electronic beats! Either way, this song brings back a ton of memories.

The video is extremely cheesy, but I'm sure you can look past the body paint to get the jist of Dario's song. Personalize this video, look at it as an allegory, and the bottom line is the same: we all come from the same place, we are all made by the same God.

Proverbs 22:2 - the rich and poor have this in common: the Lord made them both.

2 comments: